Measure, don't guess
Many of the professional golfers use Trackman 4 to perfect their game, and we have the same technology available at NLGA. Our state-of-the-art Trackman bays measure all aspects of your swing so you can prepare for hitting the real course in the best possible shape.
Some of the elements that Trackman measures to help you improve include:
- Smash Factor: the amount of energy transferred from the club head to the golf ball.
- Club Speed and Carry: your shot’s potential distance.
- Attack Angle and Club Path: the direction the club head is moving at impact.
- Face Angle: the direction the club face is pointed at impact.
- Spin Rate: the amount of spin on the golf ball immediately after impact.
- Ball Speed: the speed of the golf ball immediately after impact.
And much more.
As well as delivering shot-by-shot analysis that allows you to fine tune your swing, you can even play a round at one of the top courses on the simulators. There are many world courses to choose from; almost (but not quite) as good as being there!
Bring a friend or two as well. Many of our practice session packages can be taken in bundles for great savings, and you can add a friend for a small additional charge.
If having a computer help your game isn’t your thing, remember that Giulio is on-hand. Book a hands-on practice session with him, but don’t wait around: slots book up fast.
Above all, whether using Trackman to boost your game or the expertise of Giulio, remember to practice with enthusiasm… because enthusiasm fuels improvement!